The government and authorities in the United Arab Emirates are taking critical steps to attract investors from around the world to come, invest, and live in UAE. With this being in focus, the authorities launched a Golden Visa category, particularly for investors to come and invest while having a long-term residency in the country. With the implementation of this new visa scheme, the country has attracted hundreds and hundreds of investors to invest in the real estate market that is equally consistent and ensures higher returns on investments.
The requirement was keenly considered so that the investors don’t require an Emirati sponsor, making it easier and hassle-free for them to live, study, and work in the UAE. Moreover, the financial requirements have also been eased considering the growing interest from investors around the world. Hence, it can be said that living and investing on a real estate investor visa in Dubai has become a convenient source for people.
Everything to Know About the Real Estate Investor Visa in the UAE
It is indeed true that the real estate investor visa is one of the top ways for investors around the world to come to the UAE and invest at large while enjoying the top benefits this visa offers.
What is the Investor Visa in Dubai
Understanding the investor visa in Dubai is something pivotal before proceeding to any other factor or detail. The investor visa is one that allows the investors to come to Dubai and invest in properties or established businesses in Dubai. To many people, this visa has also been categorized as the Dubai Partner Visa.
This visa allows an investor to live in the UAE, visit when they wish to or leave when desired – during the expiration date, which is different in categories. Moreover, this visa allows the investor to open a bank account, signup for various home packages, apply for UAE ID Card, obtain a driver’s license, and enjoy other essential services. In addition, they can also sponsor their parents, spouse, and children to Dubai.
Real Estate Investor Visa
As for investors, the real estate investor visa offers a plethora of options. From investment opportunities in the top-notch modern and sleek apartments, townhouses, grand villas, and all types of commercial buildings, the options are huge to avail.
When investing in Dubai, UAE, it is pivotal to consider that both long-term and short-term investor schemes are open, and a person can enjoy hassle-free and flexible payment plans according to their suitability with little to no service charges as well. Furthermore, the relaxed DLD fees and off-plan projects have also been provided to individuals. With this being said, here are some of the real estate investor visa categories to acquaint yourself with;
- This visa scheme shares a strong similarity with the tourist visa as the holders can make multiple entries and exit Dubai for a period of six months. This visa also centers on providing investment plans to people who own or invest at least AED 1 million in Dubai or any other Emirate of the UAE.
- The next is the three years residence visa scheme that allows the investors to invest more than AED 1 million in Dubai. The total cost of getting this investor visa ranges from AED 13,000 to AED 15,000. With this visa, you can enjoy different benefits, such as sponsoring your family or getting all the legal paperwork done in the UAE. You can acquire services from the best law firms in Dubai to issue this visa and get the documentation done.
- Another is the five years residence visa scheme that allows investors with over AED 5 million to invest in the UAE and get all the benefits that come along with this visa scheme. It is also paramount to note that no investment can be made with a mortgage, financial support, loans, etc. Moreover, this visa plan also allows the investors to sponsor their family, spouse, or children in the UAE.
- The last category is the ten years investor visa scheme that is being given to people with at least or more than AED 10 million. However, no loans, financial support, and mortgage plans can be availed for this. It is also pivotal to consider that the investments must be made for three years. This visa allows you to sponsor your family members, company directors, financial advisors, and business partners to come, live, work, or study in the United Arab Emirates.
Here is a list of documents that you will need for a real estate investors visa in the UAE;
- Six copies of the applicant’s passport.
- Title deed and photographs of the applicant.
- Copy of current valid visa.
- Copies of utility bills.
- Health or medical insurance.
- Bank statements to demonstrate your financial stability.
- Good Conduct Certificate
- NOC in Arabic.
- Proof of income should not be less than AED 10,000.
If you are planning on getting a real estate investors visa in Dubai, it is essential to note that you are eligible to invest in the freehold properties areas. It could be an apartment, villa, townhouse, etc., with the following set of requisites to note;
- The property that you’re planning on buying must not be less than AED 1 million.
- In order to buy a property, you must have a deed that DLD must issue.
- Invested property must not be a gift.
- The invested property must be located in the freehold area, and the owner cannot rent the property.
- As for investor couples who are planning on buying a property, they must present their marriage certificate in order to buy the land.
- The properties on the mortgage plan have a set of requirements; singularly, half payment of the total sum must be paid along with the loan statement, while the investor also needs to issue a NOC from the bank.
Some Top-Notch Benefits
- The UAE investor residence visa allows the visa holders to enter and exit the country whenever they want during their visa period.
- They can get access to bank accounts and avail of financial services in the UAE.
- The individual can travel free-visa entry to some of the countries having friendly relations with the UAE.
- You can apply and get a driver’s license.
- Sponsoring your family members or business prospects becomes easier with this. s
The Final Words
Those, as mentioned earlier, are some of the most important factors to consider or acquaint yourself with before applying for the real estate investors visa in the UAE. It is important to fulfill all the requirements beforehand to get hassle-free solutions.