Etisalat provides you with many useful service codes to keep you updated anytime, anywhere. There is a simple code to find or know your mobile number. Also, there are many ways to do this, not all of them will cost you a dirham. All you need is this simple code. This guide will help you in knowing about how to check Etisalat number and also the process is very simple and easy to learn.
In this article we will show you how to check the registered owner name and Etisalat SIM number.
This way you can find out if your Etisalat number is registered, if you have forgotten your Etisalat number, you can find the owner of the SIM card, and if you do not have a balance in your account, you can check your account balance.
You can easily check your Etisilat number with a simple code. All you have to do is dial * 101 # and press the call button. To receive 1 for English, tap and click Submit. Press 1 again and click Submit. Now press 3 to get account information. In the last step, press 3 to get your number. You will see the Etisalat number in the following screen message and that’s it.
Alternatively, dial * 248 # or 101 for free and talk to a customer service representative. Be modest enough to ask the other person to send you a text or send his phone number information. Both methods are free. In short, there is no minimum credit line required to verify your number on the Etisalat network in the UAE.
Check Etisalat Number Through Mobile Phone
You can also verify your phone number using the Etisalat app. Install the mobile app on your phone. To verify your Etisalat number, log in to the Etisalat app and go to your account. Here you can see the account number and the SIM number.
You can also verify your number via SMS. To do so, simply send a free SMS to your friend’s number to verify your number.
* 188 * Dial your friend number #
A message will be sent to your friend’s number.
Check Etisalat Sim Number for Free
If you do not have a credit limit on your card for making missed calls, you can use the Etisalat call collection service.
You can use the call collection service to call any Etisalat mobile number and the caller number will be calculated on your behalf.
With this service, other people can call you for free, even if they do not have enough points to call you.
All Etisalat postpaid and prepaid customers can benefit from this service.
- Each customer can create their own black and white list by dialing * 132 #.
- Blacklisted numbers are automatically rejected without interrupting callers
- The cost and details of a group call can be seen in the invoice of the recipient (payer).
- This service is not available when traveling outside the UAE
- Only Etisalat customers can use this service
Own Number Check
You can use emobiletracker.com to identify the owner or operator of a mobile phone number in the UAE. This will help you to check Etisalat own number.
- Visit https://www.emobiletracker.com/free-trace-united-arab-emirates
- Enter the mobile number you want to verify
- Add security code
- Click to view now
- Check the owner number again
This will display the registered SIM card number of Etisalat.
Things to Know Before Checking UAE Etisalat Number
- Calls to Etisalat 101 are free, completely free.
- Your SIM card must be active for these methods to work.
- If Etisalat changes this code, please visit the Etisalat website.
- If the problem persists, please call the Etisalat Helpline: 00971800 2300
- Information about the SIM card holder, registered address, location, etc. If you would like more information, please call the Etisalat Helpline, including