This step-by-step tutorial will show you how to check your postpaid balance with Etisalat whether you’re new to the United Arab Emirates or you recently bought a postpaid plan.
You may use Etisalat to access a variety of services in addition to calling and browsing the internet. To learn how to check your Etisalat postpaid balance and other important information, keep scrolling.
How Can I Check My Etisalat Balance?
There are various methods for checking your Etisalat balance. They’re all quite simple, actually. Examine every option to choose the most convenient manner to check your Etisalat credit.
Check Your Etisalat Balance Via SMS
You may use SMS to check a number of crucial items. In case you forget the codes, you can either save the webpage or compile all of the codes. Call those numbers to find out the balance.
Examine Your Etisalat Postpaid Balance
Download and install the official My Etisalat UAE app on Android or iOS to check your postpaid balance or data on your Etisalat postpaid account. Launch My Etisalat UAE after installation, login, and then go to My Usage. You may view your current balance as well as the amount paid there.
Check Your Etisalat Balance In Postpaid Sim
If you have a postpaid sim, you must pay your phone bills before the end of each month. You can check an Etisalat postpaid sim card’s balance in the following ways:
- Dial *170# to receive your data and data inquiry.
- Dial *140# to get your flax minute information.
- Dial *121*37# to get your postpaid minute balance.
Prepaid Sim Card Balance Check
- To check your basic credit, dial *121#.
- Keeping track of recent offers and bargains is frequently beneficial. Dial *101# to find prepaid discounts and promos. There are always great offers for every day. To get the offer of the day, dial *050#.
- You can also transfer credit to different phone numbers. To make a credit transfer, dial *101*mobile number*amount#.
Checking Etisalat Balance Via Phone Call
Checking your Etisalat balance over the phone is one of the simplest ways to get in touch with customer service. You can give the relevant information when you phone directly to report your injury. Make all of your inquiries by dialing 121.
Check Your Etisalat Balance With a Mobile App:
The most flexible approach to monitoring your balance and usage history is with an Etisalat mobile app. The software is available in both the Apple Store and the Google Play Store. To find out your balance, download the app and enter all the necessary details. The Etisalat mobile app offers a wide range of features. Below are some of the incredible features of the Etisalat app.
- The app allows you to check your balance and remaining balance.
- You can maintain a record of your packages, usage, and departure.
- You can determine how much of the package you consumed.
- You can monitor where your money is being spent the most.
- Your usage and spending history will be available to you.
Bills and Payments
A separate section addresses all postpaid billing needs. You can easily make a single payment or several payments. Your Etisalat account may be easily recharged, and you can check your usage patterns over the last six months. The settings and billing limits are entirely up to you. This tool allows you to set bill limits, recharge your Wasel account, pay invoices, and view transaction history.
The Advantages of the Etisalat Mobile App
- Etisalat subscribers are encouraged to download the Etisalat mobile app available for both Android and iOS devices.
- The app allows you to manage your account, manage services, check and recharge your balance, see the most frequently dialed numbers, call durations, and much more.
- My Etisalat offers an easy-to-use user interface that leverages platform-native capabilities, so you’ll feel right at home after installing it on your mobile device.
How do I check the status of my Etisalat International minutes?
Text “usage” to 1012
Using the Etisalat app, you can also view your remaining Etisalat international minutes. You may want to think about purchasing weekly or monthly packages depending on your need. You will get 200 minutes every week and 1000 minutes per month. You can call any country you choose, within limits.
Can I purchase a two-minute international package at once?
No, you can only sign up for one pack at a time.
What does Etisalat’s helpline entail?
Contact us at +971-800-2300 if you have any questions.
WHAT ARE THE Rates FOR A PACKAGE OF INTERNATIONAL MINUTES?
With a 5% fee, you will receive AED 25 for the weekly plan and AED 79 for the monthly package.
Leave a Reply