To renew the passport, Indian foreigners in the UAE can follow a clear procedure. The passport services department that collects Indian passport renewal applications and fees is the BLS International Services Centre.
- To renew your Indian passport in the UAE, go to the nearest BLS International Services Centre during business hours and obtain a token number for their shift.
- You must carry the following items with you to the UAE to renew your Indian passport:
- The applicant’s current initial passport
- The candidate must have a valid Emirates ID.
- When it is your turn, submit the supporting documentation to the BLS Centre’s submission officer and pay the necessary fees for Indian passport renewal.
- Adult and minor applicants must wait for at least 5 working days before receiving their renewed passport. However, delivery time for urgent service is a minimum of two working days.
- Applicants will be sent their renewed Indian passports via courier.
- Indian passport renewal fees in Dubai or other emirates range between AED406 to AED1071.