The essential steps to starting a business in Dubai
It is relatively simple to establish a company in a free zone. The free zone authorities need the least amount of paperwork and the shortest amount of time. Here are the essential measures for establishing a company in a free zone.
- Determine the legal entity form.
Determine the legal body that your company would use. In a free zone, you can create one of two types of businesses:
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ LLC) or Free Zone Company (FZ Co.)
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
The differences are based on the number of shareholders and whether the shareholder is a natural or legal entity.
- Choose a business name.
- Make an application for a business license.
- Select an office location.
Obtain pre-approvals, register the business, and obtain your license.