The Writer Sarah Dagamseh
Accessories are a great way to add a touch of magic to any look. An unfortunate choice of accessories may spoil your look. In this topic, we will discuss how to choose the right accessories for your clothes and where to buy them. Let’s get started!
What accessories do I need in my closet?
It is important to have a variety of accessories to choose from so that you can wear distinctive and different looks. Here are the most important of these pieces:
- (Bags) are an essential part of your look, and the design, color, and size must be consistent with your clothes, to give you an elegant look. Ounass offers an amazing discount on bags and other pieces via the Ounass code.
- (Shoes) It is important to have various forms of summer and winter shoes, such as boots, ballet shoes, sandals, etc. You can buy different forms of shoes from the SIVVI store and get a lower price when using the Sivvi discount code.
- (Jewelry) Wearing earrings is a great way to add a touch to your face and add length and volume to your hair, wearing a necklace also helps to lengthen your neck and add aesthetic to your neck and clothes. You can buy them from the Farfetch store and get a special discount using the Farfetch discount code.
- (Belts) There are a variety of belts such as waist belts and trouser belts in different colors and sizes. Choose thin belts for a classic and elegant look, and wide belts for a loud and energetic look.
- (Scarves) There are different forms of them, such as winter scarves made of wool, chiffon scarves that can be coordinated with formal clothes, and cotton scarves suitable for sportswear.
- (Sunglasses) can add a little oomph and style to your look, and help you stay protected from the sun’s rays, too.
- (Hats) You can choose the appropriate hat for your clothes, wear a wool hat with classic clothes in suitable colors.
How do I coordinate the right accessories for my clothes
It is important that there is consistency between the clothes and accessories that will be worn to obtain a tidy look, so you should have a variety of accessories, To suit different garment formats such as:
- If you are wearing a dress with a lot of colors, it is best to choose accessories of the same color as the dress, for example, if you are wearing a yellow dress, try to choose gold or yellow accessories.
- When you wear a soiree dress, it would be good to wear gold or silver jewelry that matches the style and colors of your dress, along with an elegant clutch bag.
- If you wear formal clothes, choose a soft necklace and earrings, in addition to a thin watch of the same color, with a mini bag or tote bag.
- If you’re wearing sports, you can wear a smart hand watch and a wide necklace around the neck, in addition to a large backpack, To give you a sporty look.
- If your look is modern, wear a necklace with large stones, in addition to a wide belt and a cross bag.
Tips for choosing the right accessories
You may have a lot of options, but poor coordination of these pieces may make your look disastrous, so here are some tips for combining accessories with your clothes:
- It is important to have a variety of accessories to choose from and make sure they are of good quality so that they last for a long time.
- Wearing accessories suitable for each season, it is recommended to wear dark and calm colors for the winter, while it is preferable to wear brighter colors for the summer.
- Don’t exaggerate about wearing too many accessories, as they will give you a messy look.
In the end, you can wear accessories that suit your personality and make you feel comfortable, without adhering to the exact standards of fashion. We hope that you have benefited from the information provided in this topic on how to coordinate accessories with your clothes, to obtain an elegant look.
Leave a Reply