Ratibi is a payroll solution designed to pay employees up to AED 5,000. These employees do not need a bank account to receive payments from their cards. This guide will list down everything about ratibi card and how to perform ratibi salary check.
- Free accident insurance
- Free 24/7 access to the largest ATM and CDM network
- No minimum balance or monthly fee for cardholders
The Ratibi Payroll Prepaid card allows you to pay securely at retailers and deposit / withdraw money at various ATM chains around the world – all without the need for a bank account, and saves you bank fees.
For non-WPS push notifications, the bank can also process your standard salary in the local currency of the UAE. You can submit one payroll document at a time through your account through their online channels. Individual entries are protected and can only be viewed by limited users.
Policy guidelines and procedure
- Employers must have an organizational account to issue a Ratibi card
- Employers are the point of contact between their employees and our bank.
- Employers need to train their employees to use and handle cards.
- The receiving bank will destroy the card confiscated at the ATM and the business owner must apply for a new card.
- Employers must open a business account at our bank
- The employee must be a resident of the United Arab Emirates
- Only hire employees with complete and up-to-date KYC information.
Ratibi Salary Card Check
A prepaid card is a card issued by a bank or financial institution that allows you to charge the amount you want to spend. While your debit card is linked to your bank account and a credit card can save you money, you can buy a card in advance without doing any banking and it will not save you money. You or a third party can load these cards and make online and offline transactions until you reach the amount available. So, when you use a card in advance, you basically do not need a loan. You spend money that has already been deposited in a bank or financial institution.
You can check the balance of your Ratibi salary card by following these simple steps:
- Go to the advance card system of Abu Dhabi National Bank and enter the last two digits of the number on the card.
- Enter the ID number of the card on the front of the card below.
- Click Continue
- After entering the correct information, you can access the trading screen. The last ten transactions in your account are shown here.
- Quickly view transactions by selecting a transaction number or transaction date. Displays the total balance, credit amount and billing amount for each transaction.
Ratibi Card Salary Check Online
You can also check your Ratibi card salary online by following these steps:
- Open your web browser.
- Go to https://ppc.bankfab.com/PPCInquiry
- Enter your card number (located in the lower right corner of the card)
- Enter the last two digits of your card number.
- Click “Go”
- You will see your balance on the next page. If you have problems with your online question, we recommend that you contact your bank’s customer support directly.
Ratibi Salary Card
Employees who earn more than AED 5,000 a month greatly benefit from this approach. Using the Ratibi card makes it easier for customers to charge, and businesses have the option of initiating monthly transfers. The company has reduced the hassle of processing and paying checks by using my payroll card to pay wages instead of cash.
With Ratibi, you can securely deposit and withdraw money in supermarkets without opening bank accounts at various ATM networks around the world connected to your Ratibi Payroll Prepaid card, and save you bank fees.
Since the main purpose of my payroll card is to easily receive checks from employers, it is not possible to deposit more money into the NBAD payroll card myself.