If you live in the UAE and have a registered account with First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB), you are probably already aware of the benefits of a Ratibi card. If you haven’t already, let us introduce you to this service.
Several firms utilize Ratibi cards to pay their employees’ salaries using the first Abu Dhabi bank account. This card is only available if your monthly salary is 5000 AED or higher and can be repaid at any national ATM or online merchant. It is not necessary for employees to have a bank account to use this service.
What are the characteristics of a Ratibi card?
Having a Ratibi card provides numerous advantages for both employers and employees. Let us take a quick look at what this card has to offer its clients.
- When your salary is updated, you will receive an automatic SMS alert.
- Because it is Visa/MasterCard compatible, you can withdraw this money from any ATM, CDM, or online retailer.
- Promised one-year accidental insurance provides five times your monthly wage in the event of permanent injury or disability, as well as a 50 AED allowance for hospital expenditures.
- There is no minimum balance required.
- There will be no monthly fee withdrawals from your pay.
- From the ATM, cardholders can create their own pin.
- A secure and convenient transaction that eliminates the need to carry cash.
- Customer service is available 24/7.
- Automatic and simple salary payment for employers.
- Prepaid cards are used for on-the-spot salary payments via online banking.
- Online banking is used to sponsor prepaid cards.
- Large sums can be paid in a secure and convenient manner.
How to Check Ratibi Card Salary Online
The Abu Dhabi Bank-FAB website makes it simple to check the balance of your Ratibi bank account. However, you must have the FAB prepaid card in hand before starting the balance inquiry.
When you have the card, you are prepared to check the balance. To check your Ratibi balance online in the UAE, follow the instructions given below.
- Go to the FAB bank website’s Prepaid Card Enquiry page.
- Enter the last two digits of your card number in the little field at the top. The 16-digit number on your card that is printed in a larger font is your card number.
- A larger field where you can input your Card ID is located below that. The phrase in a smaller font that appears on your card beneath the card number is the card ID.
- Click the “Go” button after entering the card number and ID in the entry fields.
- You don’t need to do anything else to get the Ratibi card salary check. The FAB balance will be displayed once you have finished these steps.
It wouldn’t display the balance if you entered an invalid card number or ID. Instead, a message with the words “Invalid Card Key or Card No.” will be shown.
You should select “Back” if you see this warning. Then try the Ratibi card balance inquiry again after entering the card number and ID.
What Advantages Does the FAB Ratibi Prepaid Card Offer?
There are several uses for the FAB Ratibi. By never carrying cash, you can pay your utility bills, withdraw cash, and secure your funds.
In addition to this, the following factors make the service very advantageous:
No Need For a Bank Account
Obtaining the Ratibi card does not need having a bank account. Employees who don’t have an account and get a salary of up to 5,000 AED per month are eligible for a Ratibi card.
To withdraw money, you can use the vast ATM network in the UAE. There is no cap on the amount you can take out.
No-Cost Balance Check
It’s highly practical to check the Ratibi card balance online. It is accessible on the FAB website without any registration.
No Additional Charges
The Ratibi card does not require any monthly fees to be paid. It is available for application and is free to use.
Simple to Use
The FAB Ratibi functions similarly to a credit card but is not tied to a certain bank. Ratibi cards can also be used internationally on the VISA or Mastercard networks.
Free Accident Safety
Up to 25,000 AED in complimentary accident insurance is included with the Ratibi card. Although not much, that can be helpful in an emergency.
Free Salary SMS Alerts
For your salary credit to the Ratibi card, you can receive free SMS alerts. This is a fantastic tool to monitor whether you got paid on time.
How Do I Activate my FAB Ratibi Card?
To apply for a card, you must complete an Excel document with personnel information and a Ratibi application form. After that, complete an iBanking form and turn it into your nearby bank to get access to online card management.
Check Eligibility for Ratibi Salary Card
- Employers must maintain a business account with Our Bank.
- The worker must reside in the UAE.
- Only workers with complete and current KYC information will be hired.
For workers who don’t want to open a bank account, the FAB Ratibi card is a perfect option. Employers also profit from it because it makes automated wage payments every month possible.
The card is accepted everywhere VISA or Mastercard is accepted. It might be of great assistance because it offers free accident insurance, free balance inquiries, and limitless ATM cash withdrawals.
Leave a Reply