Finding for best Ophthalmologists in Dubai, Eye Doctor or Specialist in a medical term called Ophthalmologists As you probably know, an ophthalmologist is an specialist eye doctor. This means that after his/her degree in medicine he/she will continue her studies to become an ophthalmologist. A total of 11 years of schooling.
What you may not have known: Ophthalmologists also specialize in so-called ” appendages “. These include, for example, the eye muscles that move the eye to the trajectory, as well as the eyelids and lacrimal glands (which produce tears). Therefore, ophthalmologists can intervene in all of these areas.
Therefore to help ease your burden in finding a suitable ophthalmologist for you here is a list of Top 10 best Ophthalmologist in Dubai…
Dr Sohaib Mustafa’s
Dr. Mustafa graduated with honors in medicine from the UK and completed an internship in general ophthalmology in the UK. He completed his studies in the UK and worked at prestigious eye clinics such as the Royal Victoria Eye and Ear Hospital (Dublin) and the Moorfields and Muscat Fields in London. in the UK.
Completed extensive training in general ophthalmology and peer training in glaucoma of adults and children (children) under the supervision of reputable physicians in the glaucoma community at the University of Manchester Hospital and Moorfields Eye Hospital in London, UK.
He was an ophthalmologist consultant at Morfields, UAE for 9 years and is currently the director of ophthalmology services at the American Hospital in Dubai.
Moreover, he is also an Assistant Clinical Professor at Mohammad bin Rashid University and an avid educator of medical students.
He is an aviation ophthalmologist certified by the Civil Aviation Administration and has performed medical and surgical treatment for eye diseases for many pilots.
Glaucoma can be diagnosed early using the latest diagnostic techniques such as visual field surgery, coherent ocular tomography, Goldman tonometer and corneal mapping.
He also completed training in refractive surgery (LASIK, LASIK, PRK) and second-degree laser cataract surgery at IOL at Moorfields Eye Hospital, London. He holds a UK master’s degree in cataract and fracture surgery and can provide potential independent treatment through the latest and safest technological advances.
Presented his extensive work at international and national conferences.
JTS Medical Center, Jumeirah Terrace 107, Near Etihad Museum, 2nd Dec Street, Jumeirah 1 Dubai
Dr. Chidamber began her career as a retinal and vitreous counselor after completing a vitreo retinal study at the Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital in Melbourne, Australia. Chidamber, American Academy of Ophthalmology, Euretina, Emirates Ophthalmology Society, Indian Ophthalmology Society, Karnataka Ophthalmological Society, Medical Association of India. Brian Jess attended Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, Tennessee and received his doctorate. In optometry. Dr. Chidamber attended the Kasturba Medical School in Manipal and received his Master of Science in Ophthalmology (DOMS & MS).
Best for those looking for retinal, vitreous and eye immune disorders and general eye care.
- Insurance Accepted
- Request an Appointment
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Mohamed Ramadan Mahmoud
Ophthalmologist | Consultant
MBBS, MSc Ophthalmology, FRCS, MD
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dr. Muhammad Ramadan has over 18 years of experience in the field of ophthalmology. He obtained an MBBS, MSc and MD from Ain Shams University in Cairo, Egypt, followed by a scholarship from the Royal College of Surgeons at the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons in Glasgow, UK in June 2007. During his career Shalev, Dr. Muhammad Ramadan of Egypt was a lecturer in ophthalmology at Ein Shams University, Cairo, and specialized in corneal and refractive surgery at the Egyptian Eye Center in Cairo, Egypt.
- Corneal transplantation using a Femto laser.
- Femto-LASIK and PRK facilities for myopia, myopia and astigmatism.
- Intracorneal section transplantation, corneal crossing and ICL transplantation for the treatment of keratoconus.
- Phacoemulsification and intraocular lens implantation (including serial and multifocal lenses) to treat cataracts.
- Intravitreal injection and retinal laser treatment in cases of diabetic retinopathy and age-related retinal degeneration.
- Laser glaucoma treatment, valve surgery and transplantation.
- Pediatric surgery: correction of strabismus
- Treatment of tear duct obstruction with DCR and tube
- Post-traumatic eye reconstruction
Dr. Nadire Erdogan Dib
Nadire Erdogan Dib is a certified ophthalmologist and ophthalmologist with extensive experience in plastic surgery of the cornea, anterior segment and eyes using advanced techniques and techniques.
Erdogan Dib has over 15 years of experience in the field of ophthalmology.
In the years before moving to Dubai, she treated various eye problems at Kocaeli State Hospital in Turkey before moving to Basel University in Switzerland to participate in a clinical research program. During these years she gained extensive experience in surgery and related fields. During her career in Switzerland, he expanded her knowledge and experience by attending courses at various European institutions.
Her background was expanded and supported by the knowledge and experience she gained during her clinical scholarship program at the University of Basel Eye Clinic at one of the most prestigious hospitals in Europe. She has been practicing in Dubai since 2016.
Diseases, medical examinations and treatments
- General eye counseling for children and adults
- Corneal and eye surface diseases
- Refractive analysis (eg LASIK, Ultra-LASIK, PRK)
- Cataract surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Diagnosis and treatment of retinal diseases (medical retina)
- Glaucoma (high pressure inside the eye)
- Plastic surgery on the eyes (eyelid and tear system), Trauma to the eyes
- Cataract surgery
- Vision test
- Glaucoma surgery
- Laser eye surgery
Dr. Muhammmad Iqbal Khan
Skills – MBBS, FRCS (Glasgow), ICO (UK)
Specialization – Ophthalmologist
Department – Ophthalmologist
Appointment – Consultant
Location – Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Dr. Muhammad Iqbal Khan has over 17 years of experience in the field of ophthalmology, performing simple and complex procedures. He completed his scholarships at the ICO of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons in Glasgow and the International Academy of Ophthalmology (England). They are currently registered and licensed by the British General Medicine Council And in the Iris Medical Council.
Muhammad Iqbal Khan has partnerships with many well-known eye hospitals such as Nishter Medical College, Multan Hospital, King Edward University School of Medicine and Layton Rahmat Benevolent Hospital.
It has also established contacts with Al-Nahda Hospital, Muscat (Oman) and Dubai Hospital (United Arab Emirates).
A study of scleral fixation and intraocular lens implantation in patients with insufficient capsular support.
- Eye surgery and lens implantation -Extra-capsular cataract extraction and lens implantation
- Small-section cataract surgery- Pterygium resection, drilling and injection
- In vitro injection
- LASIK and ICL transplantation
- Glaucoma surgery
Studies and publications
- Study of scleral fixation and intraocular lens implantation in patients with insufficient capsular support.
Dr. Waseem Mostafa Mahoul
- Qualification – MD (Ophthalmology)
- Specialization – Ophthalmologist
- Department – Ophthalmology
- Designation – Specialist Ophthalmologist
- Location – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dr. Waseem graduated from University of Aleppo, with a medical degree. Has over 9 years of experience in the field of ophthalmology. He is certified as an ophthalmologist by the Syrian Ministry of Health and works as an ophthalmologist at an ophthalmology hospital in Aleppo, Syria, where Spent a year participating in a training program to refine corneal surgeries and anterior segment. Knowledge and professional skills.
Education and training
- Corneal disease, Dystrophies and degeneration
- Corneal surgery (DALK, PKP, incision loosening)
- Phacoemulsification, ECCE, Pterygium
- Anterior Segment of the eye
Dr Ahmed Shabana
Dr. Ahmad Shabana is an experienced ophthalmologist at the Royal NMC Hospital in Sharjah. He treats a variety of conditions including astigmatism, fox degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, retinal detachment, vitreous hemorrhage, myopia, corneal damage, hyperopia, age-related macular degeneration (AMD ), dry eye, conjunctivitis and keratoconus. Dr. Shabana also performs procedures such as LASIK, vitrectomy, macular degeneration surgery and corneal transplantation. LASIK is a common eye surgery designed to improve eye focus.
Dr. Shabana received his medical degree from Cairo University in 2006 and completed his internship at Missar University of Technology. He later earned his master’s degree in ophthalmology from Azhar University and his degree in MRCSED in 2017. He also completed his studies at M Hospital. Jules Gonin in Lausanne, Switzerland, whose son is a member of the Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh and a member of the International Association of Glaucoma Surgeons.
Dr. Shabana is fluent in English, Arabic and Spanish.
- MBBCH MD 2006 – Cairo University
- 2011 Master’s Degree in Ophthalmology – Al-Azhar University
- Zamalek Ophthalmology 2017 – Edinburgh
- Laser eye surgery
- Age-related macular degeneration
- Corneal transplant, Retinal detachment
- Vitrectomy resection, Vitreous hemorrhage
Dr. Shashikant Shinde
Atlanta Vision Eye Care Dubai: Villa number at the end of Al Wasl Road in Dubai. 1185 b
Dr. Shashikant Shinde is an Indian ophthalmologist based in Dubai. Special interests include intra-LASIK surgery, Relax Smile and Presbyond laser fracture surgery. Dr.’s Destination Shinde is the ultimate eye care provider. His training included JJ Hospital in Mumbai, where he performed. Cataract Microsurgery . One of the leading medical institutions in India, Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences, Dr. Shinde holds a master’s degree and is a graduate of JJM Medical College. He also specializes in Sankara Eye Hospital, Coimbatura.
Best for anyone looking for vision correction through laser surgery, LASIK and general eye care in Dubai.
Book a free online consultation
Dr. Sivakami A Pai
- Senior Consultant
- Master’s degree, Graduation
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 20 years of experience
Dr. Sivakami A Pai is a renowned ophthalmologist in Dubai with over 20 years of experience.
Her specialties are retinal surgery and medicine (treatment of retinal detachment, diabetic retinopathy and its complications, age-related macular degeneration, venous occlusion and retinal and vitreous diseases), cataract surgery, trauma treatment, preterm retinopathy.
Dr. Bay is a member of the Royal College of Surgeons, the Indian Retinal and Vitamin Society, the European Retinal and Vitamin Society, the All-India Ophthalmic Society, the Emirates Ophthalmological Society and the Karnataka Ophthalmological Society.
She has published in national and international publications of the Journal of Ophthalmology. He has been actively invited to speak on cataract surgery as a guest lecturer at scientific conferences, congresses, CDEs and international conferences.
List Of Treatments
- Orbital Exenteration Surgery
- RETINAL SURGERY
- Diabetic Retinopathy Treatment
- CORNEA TRANSPLANT
- Corneal Transplantation – Eye Transplant
- Deep Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty (DALK)
- DSEK – Descemets Stripping Endothelial Keratoplasty
- Myopia (Nearsightedness) Treatment
- Astigmatism Treatment
- Hyperopia (Farsightedness) Treatment
- LASIK Procedure
- Blade-Free LASIK
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Yag Laser Capsulotomy
- Wavefront Laser Eye Surgery
- Spectacle Removal Surgery
- Endocyclophotocoagulation ECP
- Gonioplasty (Iridoplasty)
- Laser Peripheral Iridotomy
- Laser Iridotomy
- Intacs Corneal Implants
- Strabismus Surgery – Eye Muscle Surgery
- Cataract Surgery
Dr. Anwar Hamdan Sajwani
Dr. Anwar Hamdan Sajwani is a renowned and experienced ophthalmologist and consultant with over 32 years of experience. Born in Sharjah, he began his career while studying in Cairo.
Dr. Sajwani later worked and studied at the prestigious Royal Victoria Eye and Ear Hospital in Dublin and the Southern General Hospital in Glasgow. He then enrolled in research in vitreo-retinal surgery at Quinze Vingts Hospital in Paris.
Back in Dubai, Dr. Sajwani became a leading specialist in in vitreo-retinal medical surgery in the UAE. He was an ophthalmologist at Dubai Hospital and the first lecturer at Dubai Medical College. Prior to joining Dubai Clinic London, he was Head of the Retinal and Vitamin Unit at Dubai Hospital. .
Dr. Sajwani is the first ophthalmologist to receive Sheikh Rashid’s Doctor of Excellence Award in the UAE. He received the degree in 1995. He is currently Vice President of the the Ophthalmology Society of the Emirates Medical Association.
- MBBS, Fellow of the Arab Council, MRC Ophth (England), DO (Ireland)
- Member of the Emirate Medical Association
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists (UK)
- ASRS member
- Member of the Arab Council
Diseases, Medical Tests and Treatments
- Diabetic Retinopathy Treatment
- Glaucoma Treatment
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Detachment
- Age Related Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Vision Problems
- MBBch, Fellow Arab Board, MRC Ophth (England), DO (Ireland)
- Member of Emirates Medical Association
- Royal college of Ophthalmologists (UK)
- Member of ASRS
- Member of Arab Board
The above doctors are collaborating with many clinics and eye clinics in Dubai, UAE and are famous for LASIK and eye cosmetics so you can choose the best LASIK surgery or request a general eye examination.
With this we have reached to the end of this article. Hope you liked and had fun while reading this. We tried to use simple grammar and words so that the given information could be easily transferred to its readers.
The list mentioned above was dedicated to helping you know about Top 10 best ophthalmologist in Dubai! Hope you enjoyed it. Have a good day!!
Leave a Reply