Everything you need to know about Al Ghubaiba Bus Station
Al Ghubaiba (Arabic: Arabic pronunciation: [al bej ba]) is a rapid transit station on the Dubai Metro’s Green Line in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. On September 9, 2011, the station became a part of the Green Line.
In Al Ghubaiba, Dubai’s “new generation” bus station opened, by none other than Dubai Crown Prince Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammad bin Rashid Al Maktoum taking the first bus journey.
The station is in Al Shindagha, Bur Dubai, which is considered Dubai’s historic centre. It has a multitude of entrances and exits near the intersection of 51 Road and Al Ghubaiba Road. It is near Al Ghubaiba Bus Station (which has intercity connections to Abu Dhabi and Sharjah) and City Centre Al Shindagha, as well as Dubai Creek. It is also close to several commuter trains.
On each of the two floors of Al Ghubaiba Metro Station, there are two side platforms and two tracks.
|Green Line (Up)||Al Fahidi platform||Union, Stadium, Etisalat|
|Green Line (Down)||Oud Metha platform||BurJuman, Dubai Healthcare City, Creek|
Size of the new bus station
The Al Ghubaiba Bus Station is 2,452 square meters in size.
Timings and schedule – Al Ghubaiba Bus Station
Sunday to Wednesday:
04:30 (First bus) 00:01 (Last bus)
04:20 (First bus) 01:00 (Last bus)
04:40 (First bus) 01:05 (Last bus)
04:40 (First bus) 01:00 (Last bus)
Average bus time: 2h 6m
Fastest bus time: 1h 50m
Buses per week: 645
Cheapest price: $7
Things at the bus terminal in Al Ghubaiba
There are six buildings containing offices, customer service areas, retail shops, and restaurants, as well as 50 bus parking spaces, 48 vehicle parking spaces, a taxi stand for 34 taxis, and 60 bicycle docking stations.
Maximum number of passengers to accommodate
With an estimated 10500 passengers per day, the station can handle up to 15000 passengers per day.
Timings | Al Ghubaiba Bus Station to Abu Dhabi
The bus ride from Al Ghubaiba Bus Station 9 to Abu Dhabi takes about 2 hours and 8 minutes and covers a distance of about 150 kilometres. In most cases, the fastest bus takes 1h 50m. The Al Ghubaiba Bus Station 9 to Abu Dhabi bus service, operated by Dubai RTA Bus, departs from Al Ghubaiba Bus Station 9 and arrives at Abu Dhabi Central Bus Station 1. Total 625 buses run every week, but schedules might change on weekends and holidays, so check beforehand.
Which bus will take you to the Al Ghubaiba Bus Station?
The first bus to Al Ghubaiba Bus Station (Bur Dubai) in Dubai is the E306. It comes to a halt nearby at 7:00 a.m.
How to get to Al Ghubaiba Bus Station (Bur Dubai) in Dubai?
Are you looking for directions to Al Ghubaiba Bus Station (Bur Dubai) in Dubai, UAE? With step-by-step directions from the nearest public transit station, by bus or metro, you may reach Al Ghubaiba Bus Station (Bur Dubai).
These are the lines and routes with adjacent stops –
8, 93, E100, E306, X13
8, 93, E100, E306
8, 93, E100, E-M2
How do I get from Abu Dhabi to Ghubaiba bus station?
Use the metro from Bur Juman Metro Station 1 to go to Ibn Battuta Metro Station 1 MRed.
From Ibn Battuta Metro Station 8, take the bus to Abu Dhabi, Central Bus Station 1 E101.
What is the price of a bus ticket from Dubai to Abu Dhabi?
The cost of a one-way bus ticket is 25 AED. Customers can pay with an NOL card or cash at the Dubai terminal.
What is the price of a bus ticket from Abu Dhabi to Dubai?
The cost of a one-way bus ticket is 25 AED. Customers can pay with an NOL card or cash at the Al Wadha bus station.
There is no need to make a reservation; just show up on the day and pay as you board.
Al ghubaiba bus station to Sharjah
The E306 bus (Direction: Al Ghubaiba Bus Station) stops at 13 locations, with the first stop being Sharjah, Al Jubail Bus Station – 01, and the last station being Al Ghubaiba Bus Station – 01.
The following is a summary of the E306 bus timetable: It opens at 12:58 a.m. and closes at 11:52 p.m. The operating days are every day.
|Moovit app or website can help you find the best way to go to Al Ghubaiba Bus Station (Bur Dubai). Moovit offers free maps and real-time directions to assist you in getting to your city. View real-time schedules, routes, and timings, as well as how long it takes to get to Al Ghubaiba Bus Station (Bur Dubai).|
Also Read: How to check Nol Card Balance online?
Attractions near Al Ghubaiba Bus Station (Bur Dubai) in Dubai
- Al Ghubaiba Metro Station Attractions
- Al Shindagha Museum Attractions
- Saruq Al Hadid Archeology Museum Attractions
- Camel Museum Attractions
- Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House Attractions
- Bait Al Wakeel Attractions
- Bur Dubai Abra Dock Attractions
- Heritage & Diving Village Attractions
- Iranian Mosque Attractions
- Meena Bazaar Attractions
- Museum of the Poet Al Oqaili Attractions
- The Grand Mosque in Dubai Attractions
- Falcon Museum Attractions
- Coffee Museum Dubai Attractions
- Dubai Museum Attractions
- Dubai Gold Souk Attractions
- Deira Old Souk Abra Station Attractions
- Dubai Municipality Museum Attractions
- Sheikh Obaid bin Thani House Attractions
- Dubai Creek Attractions
- Al Serkal Cultural Foundation Attractions
- Al Bastakiya Attractions
- Majils Gallery Attractions
- Art Connection Attractions
- Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood Attractions
- Women’s Museum Bait al Banat Attractions
- Dubai Fish Market Attractions
- Museum of Illusions Attractions
- Dunbai Attractions
- Brain Game Dubai Attractions
Restaurant near Al Ghubaiba Bus Station
- Al Mahara
- At.mosphere Burj Khalifa
- Wafi Gourmet (Dubai Mall)
- Ossiano Dubai
- LPM RESTAURANT & BAR
- Saffron Asian Buffet Restaurant
- Al Safadi
- The Cheesecake Factory
- Al Muntaha
- XVA Cafe
- Aross Damascus Restaurant
- Al Bayt
- Indego By Vineet
- Kaftan Turkish Cuisine & Fine Art
- The Pub BOCA
- Zaatar W Zeit (Sheikh Zayed Road)
- Samad Aliraqi Restaurant Dubai
- Al Fanar Restaurant & Cafe (Dubai Festival City Mall)
- Mama Tani Cafe Seafood Market
- Asia Republic Pergolas Restaurant
- Al Dawaar Revolving Restaurant
- ABD EL WAHAB