If you want to renew your Philippine passport in the United Arab Emirates? We’re here to walk you through the process step by step.
Schedule an Online Appointment by visiting the websites of the Philippine Consulate General Dubai or the Embassy of the Philippines in Abu Dhabi.
following documents must be sent in person by the applicant:
- A printed copy of the appointment confirmation email, as well as a QR code
- Original, valid passport
- Completed E-passport application form
- Passport info page and visa page photocopies
Be there at the Philippine Consulate General in Dubai on the scheduled date:
- Go straight to the Passport Processing Cabin (queue number is not required)
- Drop your initial passport into the box with your appointment time written on it.
- The processor will call your name and double-check that all conditions have been fulfilled and that the application form has been completed.
- If your application is approved by the processor, you will continue to the cashier to pay the Philippine passport renewal payment.
- Continue to the encoding section for the picture and biometrics.
- In Dubai or Abu Dhabi, you will have to wait four to eight weeks for the Philippine passport to be issued.