This complete guide is about getting Netherlands Visa from Dubai, UAE. If you’re looking short term travel or long-term residence in Netherlands. You might be wondering what is the process of obtaining Netherlands visa.
The first step in your application process will be to determine whether you need to apply for work permit or residence.
For example: if you already a job offer from Netherlands, your employer will provide housing, food, utility, medical and transportation allowances. Consider applying for a work permit instead of general Dutch residency visa.
Top 4 Reasons: Why People Wanted to Visit or Permanently Move to Netherlands
- One of the most populous nations in Europe, the Netherlands has welcomed all its inhabitants who desire to live, work or study there.
- Statistics show that the Netherlands has a low crime rate, special social welfare programmes, a prosperous economy, and good living conditions.
- The health system in the Netherlands is excellent and a fascinating fact is that there are more bicycles than people living there.
- Despite being a small nation, the Netherlands provides numerous business opportunities for individuals growth.
Expats from the UAE or UAE citizens, particularly from Dubai region. If they decide to change their way of life and pursue new professional goals in a nation that offers favourable conditions to foreigners worldwide. Then Netherlands is the best choice.
How To Immigrate from Dubai to The Netherlands
Those who want to move from Dubai to the Netherlands should apply for the appropriate type of visa for their intended length of stay. You can submit visa application in Netherlands Consulate (also called Dutch Consulate) in Dubai or Dutch Embassy in Abu Dhabi.
Although foreign nationals from the United Arab Emirates can apply for a short-term 90-day visa, most people who want to move to the Netherlands will be searching for long-term visas or permits. Necessitating the requirement to apply for a specific purpose of stay.
Processing a Netherlands visa Dubai is an arduous but necessary process for those looking for an overseas life.
You must go through the legal translation Dubai process if you are trying to apply for a Dutch visa inside Dubai.
The Legal Translation part is an essential step in this process, as it will determine whether or not your application can be approved. Translating legal documents from Arabic into Dutch or English has its hurdles.
So, it’s best to find someone with experience translating legal documents from Arabic into either Dutch or English. This person should also be versed in the UAE immigration system for their services to be of use. You may visit online certified translation for a fast and accurate translation of your documents.e.
Netherlands Visa Dubai Application
If you’re a resident or citizen of the Dubai, UAE. You want to visit or get residency immigration of Netherlands you can apply for visa within the UAE. Visa application can be submited by visiting Netherlands consulate or Netherlands Embassy in Abu Dhabi. You can also apply online at the Netherlands Foreign Office Website.
The applicant needs to fill out their personal information on the online application form on website. The online form is available in Dutch, English, Spanish and French languages. If you can fill this form on your own or you can hire translator to help you out with this. There is one translation company in Dubai, who can provide translators and interpreters, who help in filling the application form.
Netherlands Visa Application Requirements
First thing first, applicant need to fill online application form with required information. Once you are done with the application, there will be a list of documents mentioned in the form. You’ll receive interview appointment confirmation date. On confirmed interview date applicant need to bring all mentioned documents as given below.
- A passport size photograph. Recent picture of applicant no older than 6 months.
- Passport colored photocopy. Minimum 6 months passport validity.
- Evidence of your travel plans, such as tickets and hotel reservations with the hotel’s name, address, and phone number, as well as a confirmation
- A record of applicant current residence status.
- A statement attesting to your travel and health insurance, which covers expenses up to €30,000.
- Last three months Bank account statements, which must include the name and address of the account owner(s). And documentation of your regular income, such as pay stubs from the previous three months, are examples of proof that you have the means to support yourself while travelling.
Applicant fingerprints will be taken, during interview appointment at Netherlands consulate in Dubai or Netherlands Embassy in Abu Dhabi.
Fingerprints are required once in 5 years. Some candidates are exempt from having their fingerprints taken, like under 12 years of age.
For minors, the signature of a parents or legal guardian is necessary on all forms.
The Application Process Time
- After receiving the documents, the Embassy will process their documents within 7 to 15 working days after receiving them.
- In normal cases the short-term visa will be valid for 30 days as determined by the Embassy.
- If you apply for a visa to visit the Netherlands, the entry country must be the Netherlands.
- The Netherlands is part of Schengen countries, so you can use the same visa to visit the Schengen countries.
Schengen Countries list
22 European Union countries that are part of the Schengen Area
- Czech Republic
4 Non-European Union countries that are part of the Schengen Area
For more information about Schengen areas please click here
What To Expect After Visa Application Approval
If you are approved for your visa, the Netherlands foreign Affairs will issue you a visa. Depending on visa type, if your approved visa is of short-term, you are allowed to stay in the country for up to 6 months while your residency is processed.
You can then apply for a multiple-entry visa, which will allow you to enter and leave the country as many times as necessary during the validity period of your visa. Legal Translation Dubai can help with all your legal translation needs.
Tips For a Successful Application
- Do your research on the Netherlands embassy in Abu Dhabi. They have a website with all of the information you need.
- Do your research on the visa process and what are required documents.
Legal Translation Dubai has an excellent immigration document processing track record. They can help you in completing applicant legal documents for immigration purposes. Moreover, even they do process documents for Netherlands Visa Dubai.
Plus, they offer translation services, so if Dutch is not your native language, Qales Translation Services can help you with certified translation or interpretation for Netherlands Embassy Interview.
Leave a Reply